google.com, pub-2774194725043577, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 L.A.Times Crossword Corner: What Other Puzzles Do You Solve? Poll Result

Advertisements

Apr 11, 2008

What Other Puzzles Do You Solve? Poll Result

Question: Besides TMS crossword, what other puzzles do you solver every day?

Total votes: 209

Sudoku: 123 (58%)

Jumble: 55 (26%)

Cryptoquip: 35 (16%)

None of the above: 56 ( 26%)

I allowed for multiple choices for Sudoku, Jumble and Cryptoquip, but now I don't know how to calculate the number and percentage of solvers who picked up all the three. I am so bad at math. Help me! (Update: Forget about my question earlier. There is no way I can figure it out, since some solvers might have picked up 2 of the 3).

Thank you for the participation.

C. C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sent you an e-mail for meaning of 27-d

Anonymous said...

Since when is "bedeviled" spelled with two L's? What dictionary are you using? Very disappointing!

Anonymous said...

Bedevil(l)ed; both are acceptable according to "Webster's New Woeld Dictionary.

D